We’re Serving South Carolina Residents from the following locations
Welcome Friends in South Carolina!
If you’ve landed on this page, you’re looking for an electrician to install, repair, or upgrade your home electrical system. You’ve come to the right place. This family-owned business has been delivering affordable, quality electrical service since 2009!
L&M Electric serves South Carolina homeowners and the metro areas of Greenville (from Simpsonville) and Columbia.
Click here to see the counties we service.
Electrical Services Catered To You — The Homeowner
We’re a family-owned and operated business that works in over 5,000 homes each year and across the Southeast United States. We provide home safety electrical inspections, electrical repairs, installation of electrical upgrades, new construction wiring, and remodeling electrical services. More specifically, we are often serving homeowners in one of the following ways.
- Ceiling fan installation and repair.
- Whole house surge protection (Installed in your electrical panel).
- Smart home installation of outlets, switches, and lights.
- Helping you finishing that unfinished basement with wiring and sub-panel setup.
- Light switch and electrical outlet installation, repair, and migration.
- Electrical breaker box repair, upgrade, and replacement.
- Kitchen lighting repair and installation (is it time to add those under cabinet lights?).
- Outdoor and landscape wiring and light setup.
- EV garage charging port (for your new Tesla).
- Safe hot tub wiring services.
- Non-high-voltage wiring like Ethernet and HDMI (for your home entertainment system or office).
Know what type of service you need and ready to get started? Give us a call at 1-770-978-2300 and let’s discuss your home improvement goals.
Why Choose L&M Electric Inc.?
As you consider your electrical service options for safely addressing your home’s maintenance issues, here is why you’ll want to work with L&M Electric technicians.
- Affordability: We built our company to deliver quality electrical and experience service with a reasonable price point for homeowners. Pay for the value delivered, and nothing more.
- Appointment Timeliness: When you need to get your electrical system repaired, you need a reliable time window that works with your schedule. We provide a two-hour window, but if you need a smaller one, you simply let us know and we’ll come up with a plan that works for you.
- Customer-Centric: Because we’re family-owned, we want to make sure you’re treated as if you are part of our family. We don’t want you to be sold things you don’t need. Get an electrician that is right for you, your family, and your home.
- Experience, Skill & Safety: We think these are foundational to building a solid business. We train and deliver on the quality work you need to keep your family safe in the home while ensuring everything electrical works as expected.
Are you ready to join the family of L&M Electric? Give us a call at 1-770-978-2300 or fill out the form on this page to begin exploration your needs and how we can best serve you.
Kudos & Awards
The established homebuilder, D.R. Horton, has awarded L&M Electric ten vendor of the year awards for excellent electrical service.
Background checked on Porch.com, we’re also a feature pro on their platform.
Screened and approved, we also have a 4.9-star rating on Homeadvisor where we’re also acknowledged as a top-rated electrician with elite service and recently deemed the best of Homeadvisor 2020 winner.
Delivering Quality Electrical Service To 5,000+ Homes/Year
Call 1-770-978-2300 For A Free Consultation
Or email us below and one of our South Carolina electrical experts will contact you.
KIND WORDS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
- “The technician arrived promptly and was very courteous. He very quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the faulty component. – Mary M
- “Outstanding service and a very competitive rate. I will definitely use L&M again.” – Rick H.
- “Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable. They were on-time as promised. I would definitely use them again.” – Roger B.
OTHER AREAS WE SERVICE
- Georgia (Atlanta & Snellville)
- Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville,
Alabaster, & Madison)
- South Carolina (Greenville, Columbia, & Simpsonville)
- Tennessee (Nashville & Antioch)
ABOUT SOUTH CAROLINA
Part of the southeast United States, South Carolina is located on the east coastline (Atlantic Ocean) between Georgia and North Carolina and was name after King Charles 1 of England.
The state capital is the city of Columbia where the largest city population is Charleston. Greenville is the largest metropolitan area in the state.
South Carolina is the nation’s leading peach producer and shipper east of the Mississippi River and was the eighth state of the union. It’s also known as the Palmetto tree state and the state also houses the resort destination of Myrtle Beach (attracting 19 tourists each year).
Their economy includes advanced manufacturing, automotive, and aerospace industries.
The state is also home to the only tea plantation in the contiguous United States.
Click here to visit the state’s website.