One of our two South Carolina service centers is located
at the following metro-Greenville address.
8 Carlisle Drive
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Good day, Simpsonville friends!
We’re grateful for your consideration of L&M Electric for your next electrical repair or installation project.
If you have an electrical need for your existing home, a remodeling project, or a new home construction build, we’re here to serve your electrical needs.
In fact, we’ve been doing so for over five thousand homes each year since 2009. We’re family-owned and operated in the southeast united states.
Why Choose L&M Electric for your next home improvement project?
We keep it simple.
Choose us because we’re affordable, we arrive in our window of promised time, and because we won’t sell you things you don’t need.
Our experienced electricians will take care of your needs and wants in a way that’s a win for you and the value of your home.
Let us deliver an electrical service that makes you feel like part of our family.
What Electrical Services Does L&M Electric Inc. Offer?
Whether you’re looking for an electrical system upgrade, repair, or change, we’ve got you covered.
Here is a list of our most popular electrical service improvements provided to our home-owning customers.
- Home Electrical Safety Inspection
- Kitchen Electrical Improvements
- Basement Electrical Installation Work
- Wiring For Your New Hot Tub
- Ethernet, HDMI, & Other Low Voltage Wiring
- Outdoor Electrical Wiring & Lighting Setup
- Electrical Panel Replacement & Repair
- Breaker Panel Surge Protection Install
- Smart Home Installation & Wiring
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Station
- Ceiling Fixture Repair & Install (Fan and lights)
- Electrical outlet and switch repair or installation
When the electricity at your home gets hectic, call L&M Electric, 1-877-563-5328. If you prefer email, fill out the form on this page and our electrical specialist will get back to you within twenty-four hours.
Awards & Badges
The established southeast United States homebuilder, D.R. Horton, has awarded L&M Electric ten vendor of the year awards for excellent electrical service across multiples states.
We are also screened and approved by Homeadvisor (with a 4.9 star rating by our happy customers). HomeAdvisor also acknowledged us as a top-rated electrician with elite service and deemed a ‘Best of Homeadvisor 2020’ winner. Porch.com has also background checked and marked L&M Electric as a Featured Pro.
Delivering Quality Electrical Service To 5,000+ Homes/Year
Call 1-877-563-5328 For A Free Consultation
Or email us below and one of our Atlanta electrical experts will contact you.
KIND WORDS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
- “5 Stars: They did a great job replacing a bathroom fan and a security light.” – Eugene W.
- “Outstanding service and a very competitive rate. I will definitely use L&M again.” – Rick H.
- “Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable. On-time as promised. I would definitely use them again.” – Roger B.
- Georgia (Atlanta & Snellville)
- Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville,
Alabaster, & Madison)
- South Carolina (Greenville, Columbia, & Simpsonville)
- Tennessee (Nashville & Antioch)
ABOUT THE CITY OF SIMPSONVILLE
Located in the metro area of Greenville, Simpsonville is found on the southeast side of the city with a population of around twenty-five-thousand people. The city is noteworthy for its diversity of work and low unemployment rate.
The city is home to a lucky $1.6 billion lottery winner and sits just below one-thousand feet above sea level. The next time you’re in the area, don’t forget to check out their local historical sites including Simpsonville Baptist Church, Hopkins Farm, and the Burdette Building.
Visit the city’s Wikipedia page