We’re Serving Nashville Residents from the following location.
5160 Hickory Hollow Parkway
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
We’re L&M Electric Inc, and we serve the metro-Nashville area’s electrical repair and installation needs.
While we launched the business in 2009, our founders have over forty years of experience in the electrical industry!
Our electrical services also include the following areas of specialization.
- New house construction wiring and panel setup.
- Whole-home electrical safety inspection.
- Remodeling project wiring and installation.
- Kitchen Lighting repair and installation.
- Ceiling Light and Fan Fixture Repair and Installation.
- Whole-House Surge Protection.
- Basement finishing wiring and panel installation.
- Smart home installations.
- Safe Hot Tub Electrical Wiring.
- Low-Voltage Wiring (HDMI, Ethernet, Coaxial, etc…)
The next time you have an electrical issue or plan to upgrade your electrical system, give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page to schedule a complimentary consultation call.
Why Choose L&M Electric?
We care about our homeowner customers as if they were our own family, and this is a big reason why we deliver an affordable electrician service to over five thousand homes each year.
In addition to affordability, we also provide timely arrival, customer-centric service (we don’t sell you things you don’t need), and code-compliant experienced electricians.
Metro-Nashville Areas We Serve
From the city of Antioch, L&M Electric serves the metro-Nashville area including the many counties and cities listed below.
Davidson County: The heart of Nashville is located in this county with the following cities among many others.
- Oak Hill
- Forest Hills
- Belle Meade
- Green Hills
- Lockeland Springs
Williamson County: Located south of downtown Nashville, we serve the area around Franklin Tennessee.
- West Harpeth
Rutherford County: Around the city of Murfreesboro, this county is located southeast of Nashville.
- La Vergne
- Aberdeen Park
- White Haven
Wilson County: Located to the direct east of Nashville, this county spirals out from the city of Lebanon Tennessee.
- Mt. Juliet
- Rural Hill
Is your home located in the metro-Nashville area but not listed above? Give us a call or fill out this page’s contact form to talk about your project and how we can serve your electrical needs.
Electrical Safety & Functionality
When it comes to electrical work, it’s no laughing matter. Electricity can be dangerous when not respected and handled with care. When used appropriately, it’s a powerful tool to live our daily lives.
When you work with an electrician or decide NOT to do it yourself, you’re looking for a technician than can safely address your needs while also ensuring you get the reliable functionality our home needs. This is the value provided by L&M Electric.
When you’re ready to talk about your project, give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page and let’s talk.
Delivering Quality Electrical Service To 5,000+ Homes/Year
Call 1-877-563-5328 For A Free Consultation
Or email us below and have one of our Alabama area electrical experts contact you.
KIND WORDS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
- “My experience was excellent. Site electrician (Allan) was quite personable, totally knowledgable, professionally accommodating, and very punctual. Interaction with the main office (William) was professional and pleasant. Best of all entire process was discussed prior, actual billed work time was as an estimate and due to a couple of smart suggestions from Allan, final costs were below the original estimate. Great guys, great service. I definitely will use them again. I highly recommended L&M Electric.” – John P.
- “The technician arrived promptly and was very courteous. He very quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the faulty component.” – Mary M.
- “Good customer service, quality work. Fixed several home electric issues quickly and at a reasonable cost.” Madison B.
AREAS WE SERVICE
- Georgia (Atlanta & Snellville)
- Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville,
Alabaster, & Madison)
- South Carolina (Greenville, Columbia, & Simpsonville)
- Tennessee (Nashville & Antioch)
ABOUT THE CITY OF NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE
As the capital and most populous city of Tennessee, Nashville is also the county seat of Davidson County along the Cumberland River. Its name is derived from a general of the continental army during the American Revolutionary War, Francis Nash.
Nashville was founded in 1779 and incorporated in 1806. The metro Nashville area is home to two million people.
Hosting a unique consolidated city-county government, the Music City is also a major center for the music industry, especially country music. Due to its large number of educational institutions, it’s also known as the Athens of the south married with industries in the healthcare, publishing, banking, automotive, and transportation industries.