We’re Serving Greenville Residents from the following location.
8 Carlisle Drive
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Hello Greenvillian Friend!
We’re L&M Electric and we serve the electrical installation and repair needs of metro-Greenville South Carolina.
We’re family-owned and operated and service over five-thousand homes each year across the southeast United States. Launched in 2009, our founders have over forty years of combined electrical service experience in the industry delivering an affordable, timely, and customer-centric service.
Why Choose L&M Electric Inc?
What does affordable, timely, and customer-centric mean to us?
We are homeowners like you and when we schedule an electrical service call, we want a reliable window of when that technician is going to arrive. We also want them to be experienced and skilled while not breaking our wallet or bank account. And finally, we wanted an electrician that is going to do what’s best for us and our home, not someone that tries to sell us things we don’t need.
If this description summarizes the type of electrical service you expect, give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page to begin exploring your goals.
Electrical Solutions For Your Home
When it comes to installing, repairing, and improving your home electrical system, we’ve got your covered.
Here are the specific electrical services we provide.
- Electrical inspection of your entire home
- New home development panel setup, wiring, and electrical setup.
- House renovation wiring and installation.
- Kitchen light setup and repair.
- Ceiling fixture repair and installation.
- Panel-based home surge suppressor installation.
- Basement wiring, panel setup, and outlet installation.
- Smart house device installation.
- Hot tub electrical wiring setup.
- Ethernet, HDMI, Coaxial, and other low voltage wiring.
When it comes to your home’s electrical system, we’ve got you completely covered with electricians that can repair and install upgrades and replacements.
Give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page and let’s talk about your home improvement project.
Metro-Greenville Areas We Serve
From our electrical home base in Simpsonville, South Carolina, we serve the metro-Greenville area. Below are many of the counties and cities we serve in the area.
Greenville County: With the same name as its city, this county covers a majority of metro-Greenville, mostly the central area, as well as north and south of the city. This county also connects up with the Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area.
Laurens County: Southeast of Greenville, this area connects with Lake Greenwood.
Spartanburg County: This county, east of Greenville is also the home of Spartanburg city.
Pickens County: This county is found Northwest of Greenville and connected to Lake Hartwell.
Not listed but in the Greenville area? Give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page and we’ll let you know if we can serve your electrical needs.
Excellence & Safety
Electricity is a powerful tool to make our daily lives better, but it can also be dangerous when not approached with a great deal of respect.
When hiring L&M Electric you can rest assured you’re getting a licensed and experienced technician that will handle your electrical system with care while also delivering the power you expect for your home.
When you’re ready to get started on your electrical project, give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page and let’s talk.
Delivering Quality Electrical Service To 5,000+ Homes/Year
Call 1-877-563-5328 For A Free Consultation
Or email us below and one of our Atlanta electrical experts will contact you.
KIND WORDS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
- “The technician arrived promptly and was very courteous. He very quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the faulty component.” – Mary M.
- “My experience was excellent. Site electrician (Allan) was quite personable, totally knowledgable, professionally accommodating, and very punctual. Interaction with the main office (William) was professional and pleasant. Best of all entire process was discussed prior, actual billed work time was as an estimate and due to a couple of smart suggestions from Allan, final costs were below the original estimate. Great guys, great service. I definitely will use them again. I highly recommended L&M Electric.” – John P.
- “Good customer service, quality work. Fixed several home electric issues quickly and at a reasonable cost.” Madison B.
- Georgia (Atlanta & Snellville)
- Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville,
Alabaster, & Madison)
- South Carolina (Greenville, Columbia, & Simpsonville)
- Tennessee (Nashville & Antioch)
ABOUT THE CITY
OF GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA
Located in the county with the same name, the fast-growing Greenville has an urban population of around four-hundred thousand people (around seventy-thousand in the actual city limits). The metro area is close to one million, and the combined statistical area is around 1.5 million residents making it the largest city in upstate South Carolina.
For a season of time, the city of Greenville was known as “The Textile Capital of the World” and was named after a general from the revolutionary war with England. Greenville is the headquarters of Michelin North America.
Skirting the Appalachians trail and the Blue Ridge Mountains, Greenville is near Lake Hartwell which spans across Georgia and South Carolina.
Visit the Greenville city website here.