Our Tennessee service center is located
at the following metro-Nashville address.
5160 Hickory Hollow Parkway
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
Hello Antioch Homeowner!
You’ve landed at L&M Electric Inc, a family-owned and operated electrical services business located (among other places) in the city of Antioch Tennessee, and serving the Metro-Nashville area.
Are you seeking to repair or upgrade your home’s electrical system in any of the following ways?
- Kitchen electrical work, including lighting installation
- Ceiling fan fixture and light repairs
- Light switch and outlet replacement and installation
- Surge protection for your whole home installed in the breaker panel
- Low voltage wirings like Ethernet and HDMI for your home entertainment system or home office
- Breaker panel upgrade and installation
- Outdoor landscaping electrical installation
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Smart home installations and upgrades
- Basement electrical panel installation and wiring
- Hot tub wiring setup
If you’re uncertain about your home’s electrical system, we offer a safety inspection to identify any problems and help you ensure your home is safely powered.
Whether you’re seeking an expert technician to work in your existing home, contribute to your remodeling project, or wire your newly constructed home, L&M Electric is here to serve.
Give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page to discuss your electrical home improvement project.
The Benefits of Working With L&M Electric
When you choose L&M Electric, you get the advantage of a family-owned and operated business. We want to serve you as if you were a part of our family. This is why we offer affordable service, timely arrival, and experienced experts for safely and functionally improving the electrical system in your home.
Plus, when our electricians take care of your needs, you won’t have to worry about them selling you things not needed.
Quality Service, Just Ask Our Customers
We’re not only located in the Antioch area, but we’re also serving residents across the southeast United States, over five thousand homes every year!
As we’ve served countless customers, we’ve also received positive feedback from them and the home builders who also work with us, including D.R. Horton. They’ve awarded us ten vendor-of-the-year achievements across multiple states!
We’re also an approved and featured pro on both Porch.com and HomeAdvisor. On Homeadvisor, you’ll notice, next to our 4.9-star rating, we’re top-rated, an elite service provider, and a Best of HomeAdvisor 2020 winner.
We want you to be satisfied with your electrical service and the customers we work with agree. Give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page to get started.
Delivering Quality Electrical Service To 5,000+ Homes/Year
Call 1-877-563-5328 For A Free Consultation
Or email us below and one of our Atlanta electrical experts will contact you.
KIND WORDS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
- “5 Stars: They did a great job replacing a bathroom fan and a security light.” – Eugene W.
- “Outstanding service and a very competitive rate. I will definitely use L&M again.” – Rick H.
- “Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable. On-time as promised. I would definitely use them again.” – Roger B.
- Georgia (Atlanta & Snellville)
- Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville,
Alabaster, & Madison)
- South Carolina (Greenville, Columbia, & Simpsonville)
- Tennessee (Nashville & Antioch)
ABOUT THE CITY OF ANTIOCH
Antioch is a city located in the southeast section of metro-Nashville, Tennessee. It’s also located inside Davidson county, which covers most of the Nashville city area.
In 1810, the city started as a church, quickly incorporated a post office and general store, and became a home retreat for workers in the city of Nashville. The city nestles up against J. Percy Priest Lake.
The name of the city was Christian in origin, named after the first Christians in Antioch, Greece.
The city of Antioch continues to grow after it picked up speed in the seventies as the city of Nashville expanded.