One of our two Alabama service centers is located
at the following metro-Birmingham address.
225 Scotland Drive
Alabaster, Alabama 35007
Hello, Birmingham Resident!
Are you looking to make electrical updates to your home? Maybe you plan on adding lights, fans, new fixtures, outlets, or extra switches?
How about starting a remodeling project or basement renovation?
What about working on a new home build?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ll need an experienced electrician to bring your home improvement vision to life!
We would love to hear from you! If you’d like to know more about L&M Electric Inc before contacting us, keep reading below.
Why Choose L&M Electric Inc. For Your Next Repair or Installation Project?
We’re family-owned and operated serving the electrical install and repair needs for over five-thousand homes each year. We provide a team of highly experienced electricians to safely and functionally power up your home. Our electricians are timely in their arrival so you can count on the window communicated.
Additionally, our services are affordable and we’ll never try to upsell unnecessary work. We’re here for your electrical service needs, and will enthusiastically treat you like our own family.
Come join the countless customers we’ve served by giving us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page. Let’s discuss your home’s electrical goals and how we can best help you resolve them.
L&M Electric Homeowners Services
We provide a full range of electrical services from repair, installation to home safety inspections and new construction wiring (including that unfinished basement).
To learn more about our services, click any of the following service links relevant to your needs.
- Electrical outlet and switch repairs
- Kitchen lighting and fixture installations
- Ceiling fan and light fixture services
- Surge protection for your entire home
- Smart WIFI home electronic installation and setup
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging station
- Outdoor lighting, wiring, and electricity installation
- Low voltage wiring including HDMI and Ethernet
- Breaker panel upgrades, repair, and replacement
- Home electrical safety inspections
- Whole-Home surge protection
- Smart home installation
- Safe hot tub wiring and panel integration
The next time you need electrical service for your house, give us a call at 1-877-563-5328 or fill out the form on this page and let’s begin discovering your project.
Due to Covid-19 and other unforeseen circumstances, retail service out of Birmingham, Alabama is currently delayed. The current wait time for service in this area is 4-5 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Delivering Quality Electrical Service To 5,000+ Homes/Year
Call 1-877-563-5328 For A Free Consultation
Or email us below and one of our Atlanta electrical experts will contact you.
KIND WORDS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
- 5 Stars: They did a great job replacing a bathroom fan and a security light.” – Eugene W.
- “Outstanding service and a very competitive rate. I will definitely use L&M again.” – Rick H.
- “Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable. On-time as promised. I would definitely use them again.” – Roger B.
ABOUT THE CITY OF BIRMINGHAM
Birmingham is in the northern central region of Alabama. It has an estimated population of a little more than 200,000, making it one of the most populated cities in Alabama.
The city was founded during the post-Civil War Reconstruction era and was named after Birmingham, England for its prominent presence in the industrial industry. The city evolved into a major industrial hub focused on mining, the iron and steel industry, and rail transport.
At the turn of the 20th century, the city evolved away from industrial ventures and moved toward banking, telecommunications, transportation, power transmission, and medical care. All of which are still major economic businesses.
Birmingham spans Jones Valley parallel to the Appalachian mountains, running from northeast to southwest. It’s a beautiful blend of scenery and city landscapes, making it a must see city to visit.
Visit the city’s Wikipedia page
- Georgia (Atlanta & Snellville)
- Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville,
Alabaster, & Madison)
- South Carolina (Greenville, Columbia, & Simpsonville)
- Tennessee (Nashville & Antioch)